YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's ASICS® GT-2000™ 6 :: You're gonna love what's new with your go-to running shoes for gender-specific cushioning, stability and value with your Women's ASICS GT-2000 6. Run even lighter and livelier with the reduced weight and fast response FluidRide™ foam. And step up your stability and support with the updated Dynamic DuoMax® Support System. Stretch out in comfort in your GT-2000 6 with a forefoot that's been opened up to better accommodate bunions and reduce any rubbing. Just say "Ahhh!"
The Nuts & Bolts
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness
- FluidRide® Midsole: Provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- DuoMax® Support System: Enhances support and stability
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology: Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- ComforDry® Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, and healthier environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems: Reduces shock during impact and toe-off and allows movement during foot transitions
- I.G.S.® Technology: Enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's model feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression
- Drop: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.2 ounces
- Predecessor Product Type: GT-2000 5
Women’s ASICS GT-2000 6: The Facts
Top Reasons to Buy the Women’s ASICS GT-2000 6
Elevate your training to a whole new level thanks to gender-specific cushioning in the GT-2000 6. Built specifically for female athletes, the FlyteFoam technology has been adjusted to provide a springier rebound and smoother heel-to-toe transition so you can tackle any route you want.
Tired of spritzing an air freshener every time you take your shoes off after a run? A ComforDry® sockliner wicks away moisture to deliver a cool and dry interior environment that banishes stinky smells so you never have to fear the smell of your sneakers again.
The Heel Clutching System in the GT-2000 6 offers more stability in the rear of the shoe and ensures you don’t accidentally slip out just as you hit that runners’ high. Plus, a stable heel prevents ankle injuries so you never have to take a break from your training routine.
What People Are Saying About the Women’s ASICS GT-2000 6
Women loved the customized feel of the GT-2000 6. The strategically placed shoelace eyelets allow you to precisely tighten or loosen the entire shoe so you can change up the overall feeling depending on your workout each day.
Wave goodbye to uncomfortable bunions and pinched toes thanks to the expanded toe box. Reviewers appreciated the multitude of available width options so all runners could enjoy this exceptional shoe. Not to mention, a roomy forefoot allows for a natural toe splay to help you power up steep hills and quickly pivot around sharp turns.
Equal parts stylish and sporty, the GT-2000 6 signals to other runners that you’re serious about your sport. Several women said they were frequently complimented on the appealing aesthetics of these sweet sneakers. If you’re looking for a new focal piece in your workout wardrobe, this will add that extra level of pizzazz you’ve been searching for.
Women’s ASICS GT-2000 6 Updates
Want to add some more spring to your step? The GT-2000 6 is the answer. Lighter and more cushioned than previous versions, the sixth iteration of the GT-2000 lineup delivers premium comfort that keeps your feet feeling fresh for longer than ever before. When you throw in Dynamic DuoMax™ technology to increase stability around the ankle and support the arches, you get one tough pair of kicks.
Size and Fit of the Women’s ASICS GT-2000 6
General Size and Fit
The GT-2000 6 is designed to help overpronators find a healthy strike pattern. Featuring a 10mm heel-to-toe drop, fit experts recommend going a half size above your true shoe size. It comes in a variety of widths: women’s narrow, women’s normal, women’s wide, and women’s extra wide.
Breathe easy in an open mesh upper that provides a durable and flexible cage that securely hugs your feet as you fly across the pavement.
Dual gel cushioning technology strategically softens the impact you feel in the front and rear of your foot to ensure a more comfortable landing that protects your joints.
What do you get when you combine ASICS High-Abrasion Rubber with DuraSponge®? An incredibly sturdy outsole that can resist the wear-and-tear of daily use so you can rest easy knowing these shoes are built to last.